Welcome to Golf de Barthe
Created in 1988 and set in a splendid Lot-et-Garonne rural oasis, the wonderfully challenging 9 hole golf course, Golf de Barthe, Tombeboeuf, is surrounded by farms and rolling countryside.
The whole complex boasts both quality golf and a very welcoming social atmosphere recently enhanced by the new owners, Michael and Samantha Robinson, who took over in September 2018.
Golf de Barthe offers individual lessons, group lessons, kids’ sessions, a practice range, hiring of all materials, bar, terrace and snacking. Visitors are welcome all year round on the course which is 2513 metres with a par 36.
- Summer: 8am➞8pm
- Spring – Autumn: 8:30am➞6:30pm
- Winter: 9am➞5:30pm
- 9 holes: 20€ – from the 15th June to the 15th September 25€
- 18 holes: 30€ – from the 15th June to the 15th September 35€
- Carnet 10 x 9 holes: 150€ – from the 15th June to the 15th September 200€
- Carnet 20 x 9 holes: 280€ – from the 15th June to the 15th September 380€
- 30 min pro lesson: 25€
- 1h pro lesson: 45€
IMPORTANT: Tee times must be reserved in advance. Also meal orders are now required to be made 24 hours in advance. To make a reservation, please call the clubhouse at 05 53 88 83 31 or via Whatsapp at 06 41 20 71 17.